Wednesday

ApolloWebs Logo Update Pt2 (3 and 4)

After receiving some feedback, my client wished to go in an alternate direction and after a few sketches and numerous vector attempts that just didn't seem to develop into anything, things began to solidify around this theme (top image). Although this logo may not easily transfer to a two-color or one-color versions, it may not be as important as I'm used to, especially when it's main use is for a website.
Something occurred to me while exploring options for the first image. When I rotated and warped the image, it reminded me more and more like a sundial (instant link to Apollo, middle image). This idea lead to the bottom image (and my personal favorite). I'm still working to simplify it and experiment on some color variations. Seems cold right now but I still like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment