Wednesday

Sheepish in Wolves Clothing

I'd never volunteered to participate in a photo shoot, but this was my last project at this job and I wanted something to remember this one. We (the photographer and the co-art director) hired two hockey players and reserved time on a local rink to get some great shots for our high school sports catalog. After about 45 minutes of taking product shots it was time to have a little fun with the time we had left. So I put on the mascot costume and had to take a few minutes to get used to working with oversized feet on the ice (definitely not made for that). I took a few turns as goaltender (thankfully using soft foam pucks) then getting checked into the boards. Only thing I was really worried about was loosing a couple toes. Thankfully that didn't happen and I made sure to keep a couple raw images to remember the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment